Please be responsible and respectful of the others while participating within CommunityFX.com.au Your conduct should involve common sense, basic social etiquette and follow the guidelines below. Moderators reserve the right to remove anyone from the room for violating any of these guidelines or for any other behavior that is deemed to be inappropriate.
- Be polite and courteous.
- Respect the opinions and practices of others in the room.
- Debate is encouraged, just do so respectfully.
- The use of rude or abusive language towards ANY user will result in the offender being banned from the website either temporarily or permanently.
- Avoid topics involving religious beliefs whenever possible. We appreciate and acknowledge ALL religions. We are a Hate Free Zone.
- For personal safety reasons, NEVER post personal information of any kind.
- CommunityFX.com.au is free for all users, but does reserve the right to change/alter this policy at any time.
Moderators reserve the right to ban offending members temporarily or permanentl
CommunityFX.com.au accepts no responsibility for loss or profits occurred as a result of any trading related information found within our website.
The trading signals within CommunityFX.com.au are provided by members just like you. CommunityFX.com.au does not provide professional signals. The signals found within CommunityFX.com.au should not be taken as trading or financial advice.
Please consider your financial position before trading leveraged products and understand your losses can exceed initial deposit resulting in monies owed to brokers. CommunityFX.com.au does not act as a broker, consider themselves to be a broker, does not offer or suggest any financial advice and recommends you seek independent professional financial advice before partaking in any investment of any kind.
Please consider your financial position before trading leveraged products.
Past performance does not guarantee future results.